Here are five simple tips to remember when your customers are stressing you out:
1. Relish your independence. A bad day working for yourself is better than a good day working for “the man”.
2. This too shall pass. Before you know it you will have resolved the issue and be moving on.
3. Be thankful. Remind yourself that without customers, you wouldn’t be in business, and it’s that business that puts food on your table and a roof over your head.
4. You can’t please everybody. This is one of the hardest lessons to learn in business. Sometimes people are going to be unsatisfied and you just can’t do anything about it. Better to take on the chin and move on.
5. Feed your tribe. Reward loyal customers with great treatment and they’ll soon attract more of the same.